Terms & Conditions
1. Any and all use of this Website is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions of use laid out in the following clauses. Usage, for the purposes of these terms and conditions, is deemed to be the reading or visiting of this Website, and/or the purchase of one or more products from the Website and is applicable to all Users, whether human beings, computers or companies and other organizations, incorporated or unincorporated.
2. The Owners of this Website have published it in good faith and to the best of their ability and knowledge in the given subject area. The Users of the Website are therefore required to demonstrate similar good faith in their use of the Website, by keeping to the Terms and Conditions of Use, not publishing defamatory remarks about the Website or the Site's Owners in any media, electronic or otherwise and, should discussion forums be available on the Website, by behaving in a considerate and responsible fashion at all times. Failure to comply will result in Users being denied access to the Website and may even result in prosecution, should the behaviour breach any laws of privacy, defamation, etc.
3. In the event of any legal dispute arising from the use of this Website, irrespective of the country of origin of any third party, all such disputes will be resolved within the jurisdiction of the country of incorporation of the Website's owner(s) and not the country in which the Website is hosted unless otherwise stated.
4. All material on this Website, whether in the Website itself or any product that may be sold therein, if products are sold via the Website, is subject to the copyright and may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the Website owner's express permission. You may not modify, copy, or in any way reproduce, publish, distribute, sell, lease, licence, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or products obtained from this Website. Failure to obtain permission before reproducing such material may result in prosecution.
5. We make every endeavour to ensure the information on our Website is correct, but it is not always possible to keep everything up to date. The information is therefore provided without warranty or guarantee of any description, and the Website's owners cannot be held responsible for the use made of such information as may appear within the pages of the Website. It is the responsibility of the User to check current legislation and practices pertaining to their area of interest before acting upon information received via the Website. If you believe any of the information on this Website is inaccurate or incorrect, please contact us by email.
7. Wherever there are discussion forums available on the Website, Users are required to remain polite about each other and about the Website itself. We take defamation very seriously and any defamatory remarks found on our forums will be removed and the User will be denied access.
10. We may occasionally change or vary the contents of these Terms and Conditions. In the event that you purchased a product or service through us, it is the Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of that purchase that will be valid.